These are wonderful because you can spice them up to your liking or even make them sweet! They are thick and super crunchy - perfect for dipping!
- Corn tortillas
- Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Sea salt
- Other spices to your taste (try chili powder, cumin, chipotle powder, taco seasoning …)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut tortillas into quarters and place onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Lightly brush the tops of each tortilla with olive oil, then sprinkle lightly with sea salt or the spice of your choice.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.
Want to try a sweeter variation? Use flour tortillas and substitute cinnamon and sugar for the sea salt and seasonings. Serve with diced strawberries and kiwi for a fruit-style salsa.