For your next family or neighborhood event, be the star of the desert table with Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Cupcakes! Just two ingredients, minimal prep time and easy to get to your destination, these are the perfect picnic treat.
What you'll need:
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- Muffin tin and cupcake liners
- Line 18 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix the brownie mix according to the directions on the package.
- Add the bag of peanut butter chips.
- Fill each cupcake liner about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 24 minutes.
- Cool slightly in the pan before removing cupcakes from the muffin tin.