Sometimes the unexpected happens, with the new app from Atrium Health Levine Children's Hospital offers parents and kids resources that help make a visit to the hospital easier.
Highlights of the new app include:
- Registration and packing tips (for both children and adults)
- Information on lodging for patients coming from out of town
- When and where friends and family can visit
- How parents can access their child’s electronic medical records
- Pet therapy and music therapy programs
- Access to social workers
- What events are happening at the hospital
- How to gain access to the hospital’s library, playrooms and garden
- Interpreter services
- Religious services and much more.
Learn more about the new app on the Atrium Health website. The new app is available for download for iPhone and Android.
Connect with Atrium Health Levine Children's