Does your child love the performing arts? Well, if they are looking to sing, dance and act this summer - Matthews Playhouse is where they want to be!
With themed camps for ages 4 - 18 years old, your child can participate in musical theatre and acting in either full or half-day camp experiences. And Matthews Playhouse is giving away one week of half-day summer camp ($160 value) or a similar credit to be used towards any full-day camp of your choice!
Macaroni Kid will be drawing one winner from each Union County and South Charlotte Macaroni Kid on March 28, 2021 and winners will be announced via email on March 29th. For full giveaway rules, please click here.
Camp themes are listed alphabetically below; you can click here for more information - including times and age ranges.
- Acting Intensive ~ June 28-July 2
- Acting with American Girl Dolls ~ August 2-6
- Among Us ~ June 28-July 2
- Annie and Newsies ~ August 2-6
- Beauty and the Beast ~ June 7-11
- Christmas in July ~ July 12-18
- Disney Mania! ~ August 9-13
- Frozen ~ June 14-18
- Goosebumps ~ July 26-30
- Greatest Showman ~ June 7-11
- Hamilton ~ July 12-18
- Hamilton 2 ~ July 19-23
- Hamilton Jr. ~ August 2-6
- Harry Potter Acting ~ June 21-25
- High School Musical ~ June 21-25
- Improv/Sketch Comedy ~ July 19-23
- Lego Masters ~ June 14-18
- Musical Theatre Intensive ~ July 26-30
- Paw Patrol ~ August 9-13
- Pete the Cat ~ June 7-11
- School's Out for Summer! ~ June 14-18
- Sound of Music, Jr.~ July 26-30
- The Masked Performer ~ July 19-23
- TikTok ~ July 12-18
- Unicorns and Mermaids ~ June 21-25
- Wizard of Oz ~ July 19-23
With its 25-year track record of serving children in the community, Matthews Playhouse of the Performing Arts has proven itself to be one of the best places in the South Charlotte, Mecklenburg and Union County areas for SUMMER CAMP FUN and LEARNING!
And, with all things this year, Matthews Playhouse is taking required precautions to keep you and your family safe. You can learn about the COV19 procedures and protocols for the summer here.