Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Carolina Renaissance Festival cordially invites you to time travel to the greatest party since Camelot!
Take a stroll through the Village of Fairhaven where history comes to life. Enjoy an open-air Artisan Market filled with arts and crafts, games, and rides. Indulge in giant turkey legs and pints of meade, while being entertained by jousting knights on horseback or hilarious wenches. Your kids will love the mermaids, falconry, and fairies telling tales of dragons and magic.
Charlotte Renaissance Festival begins on October 2 and runs Saturdays and Sundays through November 21st. Gates open at 10:30 a.m. and the festival closes at 5:30 PM, rain or shine! Tickets are available NOW online or through Harris Teeter
- $27.00 for Adults ages 13 and up. (Sales tax inc.)
- $17.00 for Children ages 5 - 12. (Sales tax inc. 4 and under always free.)
Throughout the season, there are some special days to take note of:
- Kids Fantasy Weekend ~ October 9th/10th
- Celtic Music Weekend ~ October 23/24th
- Deaf Awareness Day ~ October 30th
- Halloween Daze and Spooky Knights ~ October 30/31st
- Pirates Christmas Weekend ~ November 6/7th
- Time Travelers Weekend ~ November 13/14th
Charlotte Renaissance Festival is one of the most exciting and fun family events of the fall and you won't want to miss it. We are giving away a family pass (4 tickets) plus VIP parking for any of the festival dates.
CLICK HERE for more information and to enter the giveaway.