Flour Power Fort Mill at Brayden Village offers full-day, week-long summer camps for ages 5-12! Each week, we feature a new camp theme with related recipes and activities. Bring your budding chef to camp and you'll pick up a newly self-confident child who will beg to cook dinner for you! Your camper will help create his or her own snacks and lunch and we'll supply everything that he or she will need for an amazing week or day filled with newly developed life skills including math, science, reading, and chemistry! Each week, we feature a new camp theme with theme-related activities!
Camp hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 $389
Before camp care is available 8:00-8:30 for $25/week
After camp care is available 4:00-5:00 for $50/week
- Morning snack (the campers make and eat!)
- Lunch (the campers make and eat!)
- Afternoon snack (the campers make and eat!)
- Kitchen/food science activities
- Outdoor time (weather permitting)
- Trivia/Food history
- Opportunities to work independently and as part of a group
- Encouragement to try new foods
- Recipe e-book with all recipes from the week
- And much more!
Space is limited, so register soon! Can’t do summer camp? No problem! We have weekly classes, kid's night out events, family classes, and more! Check out our full schedule at https://flourpowerstudios.com/fortmill/events.