SCORE! Charlotte FC is offering an Intro to Soccer Clinic on February 19, 2023. If you have a kiddo between the ages of 3-7 this is a perfect way to introduce your children to the beautiful game. Soccer offers so many benefits beyond exercise. As a parent of soccer players, I have seen the lifelong soft skills that they learned on the pitch. Soccer teaches perseverance, self-discipline, teamwork, appreciation for your supporters, and how to pick yourself back up when you fail. Charlotte FC has carefully created these clinics to get our youngest involved in a way that is age and skill appropriate.
Registration details are as follows:
Looking for all future soccer stars! There's no better time to introduce your little one to the game of soccer and the city's newest team! This clinic is designed for beginners and players just starting. Games will be age-appropriate with a focus on gross/fine motor development as well as socio-emotional and cognitive development.
DATES: Sunday, February 19th
LOCATION: Atrium Health Dome: 325 S Cedar St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Boys & Girls Ages 3-7
3-4 year olds (9:00am-9:45am)
4-5 year olds (10:00am-10:45am)
6-7 year olds (9:00am-10:30am
3-4 year-olds - $30
4-5-year-olds - $30
6-7-year-olds - $50
* A portion of each registration is allocated to our community initiatives - Greater Goals & Pitches for Progress.
IMPORTANT CLINIC INFORMATION
- The clinic has a limited number of spots. Those that register after will be added to a waitlist.
- Registrants will be separated into groups based on age/skill level.
- Each activity and session is focused on individual player development and aligned with our Academy methodology.
- Each registrant will be provided a Charlotte FC Clinic shirt.
- Participants should wear cleats, shinguards, and comfortable athletic gear and bring water. All other equipment will be provided by staff. If you are a goalkeeper, bring gloves.
- Registration closes a minimum of 48-72 Hours prior to the start of the clinic. No walk-up registrations.
Charlotte FC Camps & Clinics offer a variety of opportunities for individuals and teams of all abilities to develop their soccer skills in a player-centric environment. Weeklong camps, single-day clinics, supplementary training, and other events are planned with the goal to connect with the youth soccer community in a fun and educational manner.
February 19th: Intro to Soccer Clinic (3-7 year olds) | Atrium Health Dome
February 19th: Skills Clinic (7-12 year olds) | Atrium Health Dome
February 19th: Skills Clinic (13-18 year olds) | Atrium Health Dome
March 5th: Skills Clinic with GiGi's Playhouse | McAlpine Park
April 10th - 13th: Spring Break Camp (7-18 year olds) | Sportsplex at Matthews
May 20th: College ID (Boys) | Elon Park (COMING SOON!)
June 12th - 15th: Summer Camp (7-18 year olds) | McAlpine Park
July 10th - 13th: Summer Camp (7-18 year olds) | McAlpine Park
July 24th - 28th: Tiki Taka Summer Camp with Own Touch | McAlpine Park
August 14th - 17th: Summer Camp (7-18 year olds) | McAlpine Park
For questions and inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to fill out a form.