Atrium Health Levine Children’s Providence Pediatrics has been providing care to the community’s children for more than 80 years. Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners partner with you and your family to provide compassionate care as your little ones grow into a healthy, active adult.
- 24-hour phone coverage
- Diet and nutrition guidance
- Expectant parent consultations
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- Laboratory and radiology services
- Lactation consultations
- Minor procedures and injury treatment
- Pediatric care for babies, kids, and teens
- Same-day sick visits
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Treatment and management of chronic conditions
Convenient after-hours care.
Established patients have access to weekend sick visits Saturday and Sunday, 8 to 11:55 a.m. at our SouthPark location.
Backed by the best.
It’s not just our pediatricians who give your family the best. At Atrium Health, all your child’s care is part of Levine Children’s - a network of pediatric offices, urgent cares, hospital program and award-winning specialty care. And it’s backed by the expertise of Levine Children’s Hospital, named a Best Children’s Hospital in multiple specialties by U.S. News & World Report.
Make an appointment today.
Schedule your appointment online at LevineChildrens.org/ProvidencePediatrics or call 704-667-2600.
Meet Dr. Jaclyn McCord from Providence Pediatrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnBuqzlC5uI
Meet Dr. Elizabeth Elmore from Providence Pediatrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j65SSxL5GPQ